Summary of Position:
Complete Doors Sydney is a vibrant expanding business rapidly becoming a leader in residential doors sales and installations. Due to recent growth, we have a vacancy for a sales consultant with a proven history in sales in the door/construction industry.
This is a challenging opportunity which will require you to expand your skill set, providing you with a stable career path and opportunity for advancement.
The role is Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3pm with overtime as required.
Key competencies and skills
- Experience in using sales / job management systems
- Understanding of office administration processes
- Someone who is highly organized and can multitask
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent Literacy and numeracy skills
- Well-presented and good communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Great Interpersonal skills (verbal communication, listening skills, problem solving skills,
- Negotiation skills decision making, assertiveness
- Outstanding customer service skills in person and over the phone
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word and Excel)
- Proficiency in the use of email
- Pro activeness and adaptability
- Capacity to thrive under pressure and to keep up with high volume of phone calls
- Great time management and ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize tasks and see tasks through to completion
- Someone highly motivated to learn about our portfolio of products
- To be a supportive team member with a can-do attitude and solution oriented
- Regular heavy lifting involved (loading/unloading doors from trucks), thus the candidate must be physically fit.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales
- Experience in door sales in a retail environment highly regarded or background in building and carpentry/cabinetry would be ideal
- Experience using Xero accounting software
- Face to face sales within the showroom
- Servicing customers over the phone
- Responding to email inquiries.
- Processing quotes and entering orders
- Produce invoices and take/follow up on payments
- Administrative processes as required
- Processing deliveries including unloading and loading of doors on transport
- Locating customers’ orders during pick up process in the warehouse
- Understand our products portfolio and to provide clients with advice on the selection of doors, hardware and associated products
- Are you proficient in the use of computers and associated programs?
- Are you proficient using email?
- Are you physically capable of loading/unloading doors?
- Do you have high English proficiency?
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales?
- Do you have experience in the door sales industry?
- Do you have experience in building carpentry and cabinetry?
- What is your experience with sales and customer services?
- What is your experience with administrative tasks?
- What is your experience in door sales?
Candidates interested in applying to this vacancy, please, send to the email below a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter addressing how you meet the required experience, the essential requirements and selection criteria for this position
Only applicants selected for the interview will be contacted. The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a police check