This door can be fitted with either single or double-glazed units and has the option of standard and wide stiles. It is also compatible with a vast range of commercial and architectural locks and furniture and the full range of Capral framing systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra high-performance design
- Suited to almost any commercial or architectural application
- Extended product limitations for large configurations
- Tested to cyclonic and BAL40 requirements
- High performance roller hardware
- Standard and multi-stack configurations
- Internal or external sliding configurations
- Can be internally or externally screened
- Compatible with a wide range of framing suites
Breezeway Louvre Windows
HIGH PERFORMANCE MODERN LOUVRES
Louvre Windows have been around for a long time. You may remember them as the old rusty, leaky louvers from yesteryear. But today, Breezway offers a new generation, high-performance louver window designed specifically for Australia’s weather and climate.
Breezway Louvre Windows offers several advantages over other window types
With no fixed panes and blades that open almost horizontally in an aluminum window or timber frame, Breezway Louvre Windows open twice as wide as regular windows to maximize ventilation and allow precise control of airflow into your building.
- Breezes can be captured no matter which direction the wind is blowing
- Louvres can be left open in gentle rain
- Louvres do not project far beyond the surrounding wall so do not impede paths of travel
- Ideal for internal windows to further cool and refresh the building
- Louvres can be cleaned from the inside of the building (a big advantage in multi-floor buildings)