Internal Commercial Doors That Work Well In Any Workplace
Made for shopping malls, fast-food, wet and high-traffic areas, these composite doors are constructed of resin and fibreglass, with no exposed timber. That means they’re built to resist bowing, twisting, delaminating and swelling, with superior strength and excellent hygiene properties.
- 10 year warranty
- LVL stiles and rails for superior stability — no warping, bowing, twisting, delaminating or swelling
- Clean & tidy — solid ABS resin edges 4 sides of door that can be trimmed or rebated just like timber
- Polyurethane foam-engineered core for high insulation
- High-impact fibreglass reinforced skin that can be painted or stained that can be painted or stained – click here for finishing instructions
- Double glazed in clear or etchlite toughened glass unless otherwise stated
- Sizes up to 2400 x 1060mm
Door Finish & Hardware
Parkwood offers a wide variety of glass, door furniture and finishing options suit your needs. Click here for more information to complete your door and bring it to life with a selection of different hardware, glass and finishes.
Below is a small range of the colour options available — check out more colours here.