For the full Parkwood Range of entrance doors, please click here.
Duramax Composite entry doors are suitable for entrances exposed to extreme weather.
Parkwood’s Composite doors are the best on the market. Duramax Composite Doors won’t rust, rot, twist or dent.
Composite doors can look like wood, but they don’t warp or rot like wood, or dent or rust like steel. They also require less maintenance than wood and steel doors do.
- Solid fibreglass edges – clean and tidy, which can be trimmed or rebated
- LVL stiles and rails for superior stability
- 10 Year Warranty
- For extreme weather
- Better thermal r-rating than aluminium and timber doors; due to being filled with an exceptional heat- and cold-resistant material that helps keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer.
- High impact surface coating that can be painted or stained
- Double glazed in clear or etchlite toughened glass unless otherwise stated
- Options of woodgrain or smooth finish on most doors
- Sizes up to 2400 x 1060mm