By the 13th of March 2018, owners corporations in NSW must have window safety devices installed on all above ground windows, by law. The laws apply to openable windows where the internal floor is more than 2m above the ground surface outside and within a child’s reach (less than 1.7m above the inside floor).
You can now easily comply with these regulations with the new Jura Window Restrictor. Residents will still be able to open their windows, however, they will have the security of knowing that when the devices are engaged, children will be protected.
- 20cm cable, providing 10-15cm opening distance depending on install
- Device can only be locked into place or unlocked with the key
- Exceeds the strength requirements of EN 16281
- Suitable for every type of opening window or door. Can be fitted to all materials
- White Plastic cover for aesthietic appeal
- 1 year mechanical guarantee
- Display packed for retail environment
Content of Jura Window Restrictor